Street Food Liability InsuranceStreet food, Pop-up Stall or Food Cart – cover designed around you
Are you part of the street food revolution? Do you sell food or drink to the public from a stall or a cart?
Our Street Food Liability Insurance is based on our Catering Liability cover so includes Employers’ Liability and Public/Products Liability but is designed for the smaller trader in mind – we offer discounted premiums for smaller businesses. Employers’ Liability is a legal requirement if you employ anyone but Public and Product Liability are worth their weight in gold should the worst happen. It provides protection should an employee or a member of the public bring a claim against you for injury or property damage as a result of you business activities.
Read our guide to catering insurance to find out the differences between cover types.
Which cover do I need?
Not sure whether Catering Liability Insurance or Street Food Liability Insurance is right for you? just answer the questions in Get a Quote and we’ll work it all out for you.
- Public and Products Liability £5 million (option to extend to £10 million)
- Employers’ Liability £10 million
These fantastic optional extras, some of which are exclusive to Moving Food, should definitely be considered for complete protection.
- Business Interruption – protects you against loss of income if you are unable to trade
- Loss of business due to breakdown – the potential loss of earnings if you breakdown on the way to an event are huge, this cover would recompense you
- Stock cover – we automatically include stock cover up to £500 but you can add additonal cover up to £10,000
- Deterioration of stock – allows you to replace your stock if you suffer a refrigeration breakdown
- Contents – the contents of your trailer are automatically covered up to £500 but can also be increased to over £10,000
- Electronic Equipment – mobile phones, laptops and electronic equipment up to £2,500
- Money – if money goes missing during business, in transit or at your home this cover will recompense you in excess of £2,500
- Loss of license – for traders who’s business involves alcohol where a license is key to their business
Features & Benefits
Electronic documentation for application to events and sites
Excess: Flexible excesses are available
Payment: We accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Cheque and Bank Transfer
Refunds and Cancellations: Details are in our Terms of Business
Not sure this is right for you? Please give us a call for advise or browse our other covers…