Mobile Catering Van Insurance

For the truly mobile caterer, cover for your movable business

Mobile catering van insurance, whether it’s just you and your van or you have a fleet out on the road. Typical trades include; Burger Vans, Fish & Chip Vans and Ice Cream Vans.

You can also add Employers’ Liability and Public & Products Liability.

Cover Details
    • Choose between Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party only
    • Fire Cover automatically included for all hot food vans
    • Policy will also cover the vehicle and the vehicle’s fixtures & fittings
Optional Extensions
    • Breakdown & Recovery
    • Legal Expenses

You’ve got your van covered but these optional extras should definitely be considered (Employers’ Liability is a legal requirement if you employ anyone). Read our guide to catering insurance to find out more.

    • Business Interruption, Money, Loss of Stock, Frozen Food & Legal Expenses
    • Employers’ Liability Insurance (£10 Million)
    • Product Liability Insurance (£5 Million)
    • Public Liability Insurance (£5 Million)

* Terms and conditions apply

Excess: Flexible excesses are available
Payment: We accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Cheque and Bank Transfer
Refunds and Cancellations: Details are in our Terms of Business

Not sure this is right for you? Please give us a call for advise or browse our other covers…

Catering Liability Insurance | Street Food Liability | Catering Trailer Insurance

Event Insurance