ClaimsFighting your corner when you need us most
Where We Shine
Ensuring you have appropriate support throughout the claims process is as important to us as it is to you. After all, that’s when you really need your policy to be effective.
Our partners at Saffron Insurance provide an in-house UK based claims management team. Experienced specialists are on hand to ensure that your claim is sorted with as little disruption to you as possible. In the event of a claim, they ensure that any loss is dealt with efficiently and effectively to minimise disruption to you.
The service includes:
- Reporting of the incident to your insurers – this is normally left to you to do.
- Regular claims updates from your dedicated claims handler.
- Achieving the best outcome possible for you.
We hope you’ll never need to use our services but if you do, rest assured we’ll make the process as hassle-free as possible.
If you have any issues with our services please contact us immediately as we would want to resolve them as soon as possible. If we are unable to resolve any issues or complaint then you can use the Online Dispute Resolution Platform to assist you. However, this service will refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, so you may instead wish to contact them directly. More information is available on their website here.
Here to help
- Claims support line: 01603 915132 (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do
If you are involved in an incident, accident or anything you think may involve insurance companies there are some important do’s and don’ts. The main points to remember are below but please read our guide What to do in the event of a claim.
- Ring us as soon as possible.
- Get as much information as you can.